Friday, March 22, 2013

grrrrrrumble

Well, I can't finish a comic until I find the cable that attaches my pen tablet to my computer...I thought it was in my computer bag, but turns out it is in one of the trillion boxes in my new living room.

That's right, we moved again. To a place downtown, close to where we used to live. But this time there are no rats.

I'm really happy to be back downtown, but it has definitely been a stressful week with all the moving plus my crazy work schedule plus the lack of sleep plus the grumpies.

I haven't been posting as much lately, and it makes me sad. I have other projects I have been thinking about, but none of them have been started yet. Sadly, with all my thinking I haven't been doing. I need to fix that.

2 comments:

Meg said...

If only someone would invent a fancy contraption that would allow you to draw without having to plug it in or put a battery in it ;)

Brittany Dalberg said...

I just now read this and still might have to punch you in the face <3