Monday, June 4, 2012

Update!

Saturday was the Olympia Comics Festival. IT'S FINALLY OVER.
I had a great time, but holy crap I'd stressed myself out the last few weeks. I was helping with publicity for the event and was in charge of sending press releases all over Western Washington and Portland, as well as postering Evergreen State College, South Puget Sound Community College, and Olympia's Westside. I also put together a new zine, cut one of my old zines after reformatting it for weeks (100 Days of Portland is officially out of print) and spent, ahem, a little more money than planned printing them all.

Kevin hung out with me during the festival, brought me lunch, gave bathroom breaks and, apparently, was interviewed by some camera crew, but I can't find a link to that one just yet.

Anyway, photos:





This image from mortythedog.com

My table mate's website: http://cupofstars.com/
My favorite new indie cartoonist: http://theseframesarehidingplaces.com/

New comics will resume next week (I need a freaking break!)
Also, zines and buttons will be for sale online soon. Patience, my friends.



No comments: