Tuesday, May 17, 2011

OLYMPIA COMIC FESTIVAL!

Sorry the comics are late this week--I've been busy prepping for this:



The Olympia Comic Festival is this weekend, Saturday May 21, from 1:30-6pm at the Olympia Center. This will be my first-ever table, and I'm so excited. If you're in the area, definitely stop by and see me.

Today I spent way too much money printing zines. I have re-printed this one:




and this one:



And then I finally printed my newest one:


The final one is NOT a "...with Sprinkles" comic, but it is funny nonetheless.

If you're interested in obtaining a copy of any of these, please email me at brittanydalberg@gmail.com

Give me your name, mailing address, and tell me which one(s) you want.

Prices are as follows:
...With Sprinkles! Volume 1: $3 +1 shipping
100 Days in Portland: $5 + 1 shipping
The People on the Bus: $3 + 1 shipping

I'll email you my mailing address so you can send me payments. I'm not cool enough to take PayPal, but I do take cash or checks.

New comics for this week WILL arrive eventually, as soon as the epic task of stapling all 600+ pages of zines is complete.

1 comment:

A.L. Kessler said...

Duuuuuude you need to take paypal! Brandon won't let me buy anything unless it's paypal! *cries*